Imagine being in Quebec on March 13, completely stranded on Highway 13 in the middle of a storm. You have to spend the whole night in your frozen car waiting for help to come and free you.
That's what happened in 2017 to hundreds of motorists. It's in situations like this that you want to be equipped. Unfortunately, people are generally not prepared to deal with these types of emergencies.
With the holiday season upon us, it's the perfect time to offer to your loved ones a kit specially designed for the harsh Quebec winters.
This kit has the following features:
- The contents of our regular vehicle first aid kit
- Water resistant material (Perfect for snow intervention)
- A candle to warm up the car (Surprisingly, you can warm up a car entirely with a candle). Our candle is the perfect size to be inserted in a cup holder
- Matches to light the candle and keep warm
- Hand warmers
- A candy bar (to cut the hunger if you are trapped)